Mozambican Open Architecture Standards and Information Systems (MOASIS) is one of Jembi’s largest country programmes with more than twenty active projects and offices and a living lab in Maputo. MOASIS has a strong country presence and partners with the Universidade Eduardo Mondlane (UEM) and the national Ministry of Health to strengthen local capacity in the areas of health information systems (HIS) and eHealth, which involves the public, private and academic sectors. The Mozambican Open Architectures, Standards and Information Systems (MOASIS) is renowned for leading innovative projects with the aim of improving and providing more efficient health care to the populace of Mozambique. Recent innovative projects has been the SIS-Compact Station, mICD 10 (mobile application) and uData Capture Device.
- Strengthening local capabilities in the area of HIS/e-Health involving the public, private and research sectors.
- Reference and Link between the MOH and its current and potential partners.
- Responding to the challenges of implementing ICT in health serving as the link between the MOH and partners
Follow @jembi_hs on Twitter
- Implementation of the Blood Safety Information System Donor Management Module at the Lesotho Blood Transfusion Service April 25, 2016
- Jembi Health Systems signs MOUs with the Health Provincial Directorates of Maputo and Gaza Province in Mozambique April 19, 2016
- Jembi in Rwanda March 23, 2016
- Jembi Blood Safety Strengthening Project March 7, 2016
- Jembi Health Systems NPC at IHE Connectathon February 17, 2016
- CRVS evaluation meeting held in Maputo, Mozambique! September 13, 2013
- Zimbabwe embraces international standards for a national Health Worker Registry! July 9, 2014
- Jembi-MOASIS facilitates OpenMRS Training in Maputo! June 27, 2014
- JEMBI-MOASIS SHARES BEST PRACTICES AT WHO TECHNICAL WORKSHOP June 27, 2014
- CDC DELEGATION GIVES MOASIS IMPLEMENTATION SITES A THUMBS UP! May 27, 2014