Mozambican Open Architecture Standards and Information Systems (MOASIS) is one of Jembi’s largest country programmes with more than twenty active projects and offices and a living lab in Maputo. MOASIS has a strong country presence and partners with the Universidade Eduardo Mondlane (UEM) and the national Ministry of Health to strengthen local capacity in the areas of health information systems (HIS) and eHealth, which involves the public, private and academic sectors. The Mozambican Open Architectures, Standards and Information Systems (MOASIS) is renowned for leading innovative projects with the aim of improving and providing more efficient health care to the populace of Mozambique. Recent innovative projects has been the SIS-Compact Station, mICD 10 (mobile application) and uData Capture Device.
- Strengthening local capabilities in the area of HIS/e-Health involving the public, private and research sectors.
- Reference and Link between the MOH and its current and potential partners.
- Responding to the challenges of implementing ICT in health serving as the link between the MOH and partners
Follow @jembi_hs on Twitter
- Jembi’s Blood Safety Information System (BSIS) Version 1.0 released September 27, 2016
- JEMBI/UEM-Supports the Ministry of Gender, Child and Social Affairs in the expansion of the new M&E (SI-M&A) in 7 Provinces September 8, 2016
- DHIS2 Experts Academy in Oslo September 6, 2016
- Jembi BSSP visits Addis Ababa, Ethiopia August 30, 2016
- Jembi BSSP Team visits Cameroon August 30, 2016
- CRVS evaluation meeting held in Maputo, Mozambique! September 13, 2013
- Zimbabwe embraces international standards for a national Health Worker Registry! July 9, 2014
- Jembi-MOASIS presents at public health informatics conference in Atlanta, USA! May 19, 2014
- CMAM praises Jembi-MOASIS collaboration and support in the SIMAM project February 25, 2014
- Jembi formalises its’ strategy map! March 3, 2014