Mozambican Open Architecture Standards and Information Systems (MOASIS) is one of Jembi’s largest country programmes with more than twenty active projects and offices and a living lab in Maputo. MOASIS has a strong country presence and partners with the Universidade Eduardo Mondlane (UEM) and the national Ministry of Health to strengthen local capacity in the areas of health information systems (HIS) and eHealth, which involves the public, private and academic sectors. The Mozambican Open Architectures, Standards and Information Systems (MOASIS) is renowned for leading innovative projects with the aim of improving and providing more efficient health care to the populace of Mozambique. Recent innovative projects has been the SIS-Compact Station, mICD 10 (mobile application) and uData Capture Device.
- Strengthening local capabilities in the area of HIS/e-Health involving the public, private and research sectors.
- Reference and Link between the MOH and its current and potential partners.
- Responding to the challenges of implementing ICT in health serving as the link between the MOH and partners
Follow @jembi_hs on Twitter
- 105 Health Technicians from Hospital Central Licensed in ICD-10 Program with support of Jembi/UEM-MOASIS January 17, 2019
- Global Digital Health Forum 2018 December 19, 2018
- HELINA 2018 and OpenMRS 2018 December 19, 2018
- Jembi participates at the Second ERFAN Regional Meeting December 11, 2018
- JEMBI/UEM-MOASIS trained 19 health professionals in Inhambane Province on International Classification of Diseases November 5, 2018
- CRVS evaluation meeting held in Maputo, Mozambique! September 13, 2013
- Zimbabwe embraces international standards for a national Health Worker Registry! July 9, 2014
- JEMBI/UEM-MOASIS Conducts Mozambique OpenHIM Workshop on the Integration of Health Information Systems January 29, 2016
- The Jem-Zen Factor! (Jembi partners with Zendesk) November 30, 2012