Medscheme’s health risk management offering is differentiated by their vision of “Creating a World of Sustainable Healthcare” and their insight into sustainable healthcare allows them to develop customised programmes that achieve better solutions and deliver enhanced healthcare value.
The Medscheme approach is built on informed decisions, which prioritise the use of sustainable healthcare resources. Vital to this vision are the underpinning decision support and client interface systems, and Medscheme have some concerns that their proposed new computer software systems are not sufficiently ready for a “go-Live” status. Medscheme Management have subsequently approached Jembi Health Systems to conduct an evaluation and technical audit on the relevant systems.
The evaluation is to focus on the following objectives:
- To confirm that the Security of the systems is in line with requirements (Since Patient level data is being stored and transmitted)
- To audit the System’s compliance with the Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act.
- To evaluate the structural integrity of the software.
- To report on the standard of coding, sustainability and maintainability of the software.
- To provide a recommendation of the Go-Live status of the software.