Senior Program Manager
Carl Fourie oversees the operational and strategic performance of selected Jembi eHealth programmes. He manages the eHealth development and implementations teams, policies and plans, and staff development. Carl also manages key partnerships and customer relationships as well as technical and eHealth resource mobilisation.
Prior to joining Jembi, Carl worked with the South African Medical Research Council as a software developer, research assistant and scientist focusing on exploring and developing opportunities for eHealth in low-resource settings.
Follow @jembi_hs on Twitter
- April 12, 2017
- April 11, 2017
- AeHIN Meeting April 5, 2017
- Launch of Jembi’s new Office April 3, 2017
- NurseConnect Launch March 3, 2017
- CRVS evaluation meeting held in Maputo, Mozambique! September 13, 2013
- Zimbabwe embraces international standards for a national Health Worker Registry! July 9, 2014
- Jembi-MOASIS presents at public health informatics conference in Atlanta, USA! May 19, 2014
- CMAM praises Jembi-MOASIS collaboration and support in the SIMAM project February 25, 2014
- Jembi formalises its’ strategy map! March 3, 2014