Senior Program Coordinator
Carl Fourie oversees the operational and strategic performance of selected Jembi eHealth programmes. He manages the eHealth development and implementations teams, policies and plans, and staff development. Carl also manages key partnerships and customer relationships as well as technical and eHealth resource mobilisation.
Prior to joining Jembi, Carl worked with the South African Medical Research Council as a software developer, research assistant and scientist focusing on exploring and developing opportunities for eHealth in low-resource settings.
Follow @jembi_hs on Twitter
- Jembi at LBTS July 17, 2017
- Jembi CEO attends THRIVE study and partners meeting in Switzerland July 12, 2017
- Jembi CEO participates in CRVS rapid prototyping workshop at University of Leiden July 12, 2017
- Tanzania Care Delivery Task Force workshop June 1, 2017
- PATH Meeting May 31, 2017
- CRVS evaluation meeting held in Maputo, Mozambique! September 13, 2013
- Zimbabwe embraces international standards for a national Health Worker Registry! July 9, 2014
- Jembi-MOASIS presents at public health informatics conference in Atlanta, USA! May 19, 2014
- CMAM praises Jembi-MOASIS collaboration and support in the SIMAM project February 25, 2014
- Jembi formalises its’ strategy map! March 3, 2014