Daniel Futerman joined Jembi at its inception as one of the organisation’s first developers and has watched it grow from strength to strength. His role is focused on the design and development of information systems. As a competent developer with well honed IT knowledge and skills, he meets each project’s specific needs.
Daniel has experience and a keen interest in the design and development of open enterprise eHealth architecture, specifically focusing on enterprise architecture (EA), biomedical informatics, and HIV/AIDS treatment failure.
Follow @jembi_hs on Twitter
- Jembi at LBTS July 17, 2017
- Jembi CEO attends THRIVE study and partners meeting in Switzerland July 12, 2017
- Jembi CEO participates in CRVS rapid prototyping workshop at University of Leiden July 12, 2017
- Tanzania Care Delivery Task Force workshop June 1, 2017
- PATH Meeting May 31, 2017
- CRVS evaluation meeting held in Maputo, Mozambique! September 13, 2013
- Zimbabwe embraces international standards for a national Health Worker Registry! July 9, 2014
- Jembi-MOASIS presents at public health informatics conference in Atlanta, USA! May 19, 2014
- CMAM praises Jembi-MOASIS collaboration and support in the SIMAM project February 25, 2014
- Jembi formalises its’ strategy map! March 3, 2014