Linda Taylor coordinates, administers and documents Jembi’s projects. On a typical day, Linda can be found arranging project meetings, managing project plans, tracking and reporting on project statuses, and assisting the technical team in gathering and documenting project requirement information.
Linda has more than twelve years experience in commercial software development and spent a couple of years in Zimbabwe as a senior developer and analyst at C.F. Tulley. She has also worked as an IT specialist and Proteus project manager at IBM, and as implementation project manager at MICAbuild in the United Kingdom.
Linda has been a part of Jembi since the organisation’s early days and has contributed to its rapid and dynamic growth.
Follow @jembi_hs on Twitter
- Tanzania Care Delivery Task Force workshop June 1, 2017
- PATH Meeting May 31, 2017
- Implementation of BSIS at the SABC in Ghana. May 26, 2017
- Jembi Health Systems Joins Efforts toward the Strengthening of One Health Initiatives and Veterinary Health Information Systems in Africa April 26, 2017
- Jembi Health Systems Officializes its Internship Program for Students and Recent Graduates in Mozambique April 12, 2017
- CRVS evaluation meeting held in Maputo, Mozambique! September 13, 2013
- Zimbabwe embraces international standards for a national Health Worker Registry! July 9, 2014
- Jembi-MOASIS presents at public health informatics conference in Atlanta, USA! May 19, 2014
- CMAM praises Jembi-MOASIS collaboration and support in the SIMAM project February 25, 2014
- Jembi formalises its’ strategy map! March 3, 2014