Linda Taylor coordinates, administers and documents Jembi’s projects. On a typical day, Linda can be found arranging project meetings, managing project plans, tracking and reporting on project statuses, and assisting the technical team in gathering and documenting project requirement information.
Linda has more than twelve years experience in commercial software development and spent a couple of years in Zimbabwe as a senior developer and analyst at C.F. Tulley. She has also worked as an IT specialist and Proteus project manager at IBM, and as implementation project manager at MICAbuild in the United Kingdom.
Linda has been a part of Jembi since the organisation’s early days and has contributed to its rapid and dynamic growth.
Follow @jembi_hs on Twitter
- Senior .NET Software Engineer July 27, 2017
- Jembi at LBTS July 17, 2017
- Jembi CEO attends THRIVE study and partners meeting in Switzerland July 12, 2017
- Jembi CEO participates in CRVS rapid prototyping workshop at University of Leiden July 12, 2017
- Tanzania Care Delivery Task Force workshop June 1, 2017
- CRVS evaluation meeting held in Maputo, Mozambique! September 13, 2013
- Zimbabwe embraces international standards for a national Health Worker Registry! July 9, 2014
- Jembi-MOASIS presents at public health informatics conference in Atlanta, USA! May 19, 2014
- CMAM praises Jembi-MOASIS collaboration and support in the SIMAM project February 25, 2014
- Jembi formalises its’ strategy map! March 3, 2014