Rhonwyn Cornell is responsible for managing the various Jembi country programmes. Currently, her main role is the management of the Rwanda Health Enterprise Architecture (RHEA) project within the Rwanda programme, which aims to improve antenatal care. RHEA is an integrated health information system (HIS) that gives healthcare workers better access to patient information at the point of care.
Rhonwyn gained extensive experience in the international development sector through her work with a number of international NGOs. She recognises the great value of good health data and health information systems in strengthening health systems and improving healthcare. Jembi’s work in the field of health systems development was the main drawcard that attracted her to work with the organisation.
Follow @jembi_hs on Twitter
- April 12, 2017
- April 11, 2017
- AeHIN Meeting April 5, 2017
- Launch of Jembi’s new Office April 3, 2017
- NurseConnect Launch March 3, 2017
- CRVS evaluation meeting held in Maputo, Mozambique! September 13, 2013
- Zimbabwe embraces international standards for a national Health Worker Registry! July 9, 2014
- Jembi-MOASIS presents at public health informatics conference in Atlanta, USA! May 19, 2014
- CMAM praises Jembi-MOASIS collaboration and support in the SIMAM project February 25, 2014
- Jembi formalises its’ strategy map! March 3, 2014